REGENT 12 PIECE CABINET
Modern lines, grand presence, and high-tech control - The Regent is a true watch aficionado’s must have. This innovative watch winder allows for total control of each of your timepieces using the WOLF app from any iPhone or Android device. The hand finished wood and polished chrome exterior are melded together perfectly. Regent will keep perfectly wound and protected 12 watches, while the drawer accommodates additional watch storage for 7 watches and has a travel case for 3 that can also be used for bracelets and has a hidden inner compartment for those most precious things.
- Bluetooth app controlled: Apple & Android
- Rotation options: Customisable pre-programmed rotation 1–1,999 turns per day (TPD)
- Settings: Clockwise, anti-clockwise, bi-directional
- Start delay: Fully wound watches or those that have a power reserve, select from 1–255 hours, selected program will not start until start delay hours elapse
- Lock-in cuff: Patented cuff & drum design ensures that cuff locks inside, ensuring watch is held safely
- Size: Cuff and drum will suit all watch, strap & case sizes
- Watch protection and winding: Keep safe, properly wound 12 watches, the app will control each timepieces’ TPD precisely
- Patent: Turns per day are guaranteed by our patented method of counting turns – no other company does that
- Additional watch storage: Pull-out drawer houses 7 watches
- Travel watch roll & hidden jewellery insert: Inside drawer is a watch roll that holds 3 watches, inside is a tube that slides out for jewellery storage
- Locking tempered glass doors, & 3 digit combination lock on drawers.
- Additional App controls: Start or stop all modules simultaneously, personalise cabinet name, upload picture of your watch as backdrop image, i-Mode feature that dims & turns off LED’s at night
OFFICIAL WATCHES CENTRAL LONDON
6 Duke Street
020 7935 4009
+44207 935 4009
Saturday: 10.30am to 4pm
OFFICIAL WATCHES NORTH LONDON
460 Green Lanes
020 8882 1523
020 8886 1008
+44208 882 1523
Monday-Friday: 9.30am to 6pm
Workshop Monday-Friday: 9.30 to 4.30
Orders made within the UK / EU will be shipped via Royal Mail / Fedex with appropriate insurance.
Shipping is FREE when ordering within UK / EU
Standard orders made outside the UK / EU will be shipped via Fedex or Malca-Amit guarded delivery depending on value of items.
Estimated delivery time is approx 2-7 days subject to terms and conditions.
Shipping, duty, and VAT fees are payable in addition to sale price when ordering outside of the UK / EU.
We are not responsible for import duties and associated taxes so please check due fees in your country when ordering.